The fall is an excellent time to book your Party with a Purpose! We have several different styles of scarves from our ladies in Guatemala, beautiful jewelry from several groups working with victims of human trafficking, and gift items suitable for everyone! Parties with a Purpose are great ways to get your community engaged in making a difference for others! Here are some creative places to host a party:
· In your home. Consider inviting us to your annual Christmas party or class get together.
· In your school. When we come to your teacher’s lounge shopping gets easy for your teachers and staff!
· In your church. Are you having a Christmas tea or brunch? We can set up our fair trade items and even provide a speaker if you need it!
· In your community. Do you know of craft fairs or festivals in your area? Let us know and we may be able to set up a booth.
· MOPS groups. Life just got easier for your moms of preschoolers. What better time to shop than when you have free child care!
· At your business. We can set up anywhere!
Here are just a few of the places where you can catch us in the coming weeks:
November 2 - Orphan Sunday at Wilson Community Church
November 7 – 9 Holiday Market – GreensboroColiseum
November 8 – 11 am - 3pm Fall Craft & Artistry Bazaar at the Factory - Kernersville
November 8 - 9am - 2pm Shady Grove Preschool Fall Festival & Bazaar - Colfax
December 9 - 9am - MOPS at Westover Church