Skip to main content

Thoughts from the girls regarding camp

We asked the girls to share their thoughts about camp.  Hope you enjoy!

"I learned to forgive.  Listening to the testimonies made me reflect on what I've done in the past."

"This camp was such a blessing for each one of the girls that came.  God showed us that we should forgive, like how He forgives us.  God has a plan for us and He loves us."

"This camp was such a blessing for me.  It was the first camp of girls that I've been to.  All that I learned has challenged me to share and teach others.  It was a marvelous group.  God bless you!"

"Thank you for everything.  God bless you and your families.  I carry a pretty picture of the camp and forgiveness now exists in me."

"I learned to value and accept myself how I am, to forgive all the bad things I've done.  I am now a new girl and I feel happy with God!  Thanks to God!"

"It was a wonderful experience to get to know each purpose God has for each girl.  I can also share in a closer way with others!  I also had a lot of fun!"

"Forgive.  I don't have words to express my immense thankfulness for you!  Because without thinking, you have blessed us greatly.  I thank God for angels like you!  Many of us have learned to be much closer to God.  We love you very much!"

"This camp has been a big blessing because God spoke to us.  We are all perfect because God created us, and all He creates is perfect.  We need to love ourselves how we are and be happy how we are.  We also need to forgive ourselves and the people who have hurt us."

"This camp helped set me free from the chains I have been burdened with until now and today I will start a new life!"

"God showed me that it was time to clean the rooms inside my house, especially one particular room that needs renovation.  And that it was time to start forgiving myself for what is inside this room.  Thank you for sponsoring this camp.  May God continue using all of you to spread His kingdom and that your life and family be blessed and surprised every day by his unfailing love.  Thank you very much!"

To every person who prayed for gave a financial gift to make this camp possible - thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Medical need for Rodrigo's Family

  Give  Here

Mission team member's "idea" + Facebook Fundraiser = Jobs in San Nicolas

  Our last team to Guatemala was in November of 2019.  That seems impossible but it's true.   The primary focus of the team was a pediatric medical clinic that was hugely successful.  However, that wasn't the only seed that was planted that week in the community of San Nicolas.   Wanda King has been going to Guatemala with Caroline's Promise for years.  We can always count on her to bring hand sanitizer, goodie bags that she and her sister make for everyone, and lots of love!  One of the things I love most about Wanda is that she is willing to step in and do anything that is asked of her.  A few weeks before this trip she asked if she could bring a set of hair cutting supplies.  I didn't know if there was a need, but I knew that Wanda felt strongly that she should bring them and so I said "of course!"  Little did we know the impact that one idea would make.   Wanda spent most of that week teaching our partner, Monica how to cut hair.  We quickly realized that 

Watch Melany's Story and Win Prizes!

Melany is a precious child living in one of the most difficult areas of Guatemala City.  She is a  student at our partner school, Casita Adonai.  This new video shows what life is like for Melany and her friends and why they desperately need a new school building. A friend of the ministry has given us a $5000 gift to help build the school in Guatemala on the condition that we can match it before Christmas Day! Instead of just asking you to help us spread the word, we want to give you an opportunity to receive   amazing gifts!  Gifts include 3 - $100 credits to a Caroline's Promise mission trip to Guatemala 1 - Coffee/tea set from Guatemala 1 - Wooden salad set from Africa 1 - Purse from Guatemala 4 - Hope Grows Long Sleeve T-Shirts Hope Grows Christmas Contest  Here's how it works!  From now through midnight Chris tmas Eve you will receive entries into the contest for each item below.  Simply comment at the bottom of this blog post and tell us w hat y